We are passionate about wildlife and hunting, and we love working with clients who share that passion.
Whether it’s creating or enhancing trophy deer habitat, building a shallow water impoundment, or installing a turnkey dove field it all starts with the land. Once we understand a client’s goals we like to spend time on the ground inventorying existing habitat and resources. From there we create a fluid plan that has enough structure to be achievable, but can still be updated in real time depending on growing conditions, weather, browse pressure, and other hard-to-predict variables. Many of our projects include a combination of some or all of the following:
- Soil analysis
- Inventorying and mapping existing habitat
- Observing current populations, flight patterns, bedding areas, and available food sources
- Determining potential food plot locations and sizes
- Finding and setting up blind & stand locations
- Creating a customized planting plan for each plot
- Planting & implementation services
- Pre-emergent and Post-emergent weed control
- Regular site visits throughout the growing season, which includes
- Monitoring germination, browse pressure, and successes/failures of any new strategies
- Updating (if necessary) ongoing plot maintenance depending on conditions recorded
- All information gathered and throughout the growing & hunting season is recorded to analyze results and improve on successes.