We are passionate about wildlife and hunting, and we love working with clients who share that passion.
Whether its creating or enhancing trophy deer habitat, building a shallow water impoundment, or installing a turnkey dove field it all starts with the land. Once we understand a client’s goals we like to spend time on the ground inventorying existing habitat and resources. From there we create a fluid plan that has enough structure to be achievable, yet can be updated in real time depending on variables such as growing conditions, weather, and browse pressure. Many of our projects include a combination of some or all of the following:
- Soil analysis
- Inventorying and mapping existing habitat
- Observing current populations, flight patterns, bedding areas, and available food sources
- Determining potential food plot locations and sizes
- Finding and setting up blind & stand locations
- Creating a customized planting plan for each plot
- Planting & implementation services
- Pre-emergent and Post-emergent weed control
- Regular site visits throughout the growing season, which includes
- Monitoring germination, browse pressure, and successes/failures of any new strategies
- Updating (if necessary) ongoing plot maintenance depending on conditions recorded
- All information gathered and throughout the growing & hunting season is recorded to analyze results and improve on successes.