We are passionate about wildlife and hunting. We love working with clients who share that passion, and over the years we’ve seen clients’ ongoing commitment to habitat creation produce impressive results.
Whether its creating or enhancing trophy deer habitat, building a shallow water impoundment, or installing a turnkey dove field it all starts with the land. Once we understand a client’s goals we like to spend some time on the ground and inventory existing habitat and resources. From there we create a fluid plan that has enough structure to be achievable, yet can also adapt with variables such as growing conditions, weather, and browse pressure. Many of our projects include a combination of some or all of the following:
- Soil analysis
- Inventorying and mapping existing habitat
- Observing current populations, flight patterns, bedding areas, and available food sources
- Determining potential food plot locations and sizes
- Finding and setting up blind & stand locations
- Creating a customized planting plan for each plot
- Planting & implementation services
- Pre-emergent and Post-emergent weed control
- Regular site visits throughout the growing season
- Detailed observations are recorded
- Ongoing plot maintenance is based on conditions and results
- All information gathered and throughout the growing & hunting season is recorded to analyze results and improve on successes.